Sunday, July 3, 2011

Opiniated Me

  To start, I am Nikky and I love opinions. I started this blog to share my opinions with the world and add in others opinions as well. But, first let me introduce myself.


  I am a mom of two girls. I home school one daughter and the other attends public school. I am a beginning writer, just about to break out in print. My writing career hasn't hatched yet but, that is another reason I started this blog. I enjoy crafts, traveling, horse back riding, gardening, music, movies, spending time with my girls and my wonderful boyfriend, hanging out with friends and sharing my opinions with the world!


  I am so excited to get this blog off the ground that I am going to stop there and start my first Circle article so I can get it published!



  Hey, while you are at it, check out my friend's cool blog that has been up for 8 years! Go Dotchi!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, your links aren't that obvious. I will have to show you how to fix that.

    ReplyDelete