Sunday, November 6, 2011

Homeschool Update

  School is definitely less exhausting then home school! I am very happy that I decided to home school, don't get me wrong. For some reason I thought that the homeschooling would be a lot less... involved! I have been eating, breathing, and sleeping home school!

  Nicorie is doing well in all of her subjects, and I am re-learning new things all the time!

  We really have been having a lot of fun lately with school. Landforms in Geography were giving Nicorie trouble at first. We made salt dough land formations and she hasn't had a problem since. Nicorie has also made poster models of plant and animal cells as well as a scientific method poster for science!

  I would recommend this Calvert program to any one who is thinking about homeschooling their children. Not only is the curriculum amazing, but there is online technical support and no matter what if you have a question you can call. The staff is very helpful and supportive. You also have access to museums and online libraries. This course is amazing! I am very happy and impressed!

1 comment:

  1. Well, if you want some creative ways of learning :) I have explosives over here :P J/k You are awesome to homeschool her.

    ReplyDelete